“Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys” by Bonnie Auyeung1, Simon Baron-Cohen1, Emma Ashwin1, Rebecca Knickmeyer1,2, Kevin Taylor3, Gerald Hackett4 and Melissa Hines5 was published in Psychological Science in February 2009 and has been cited 48 times (via Web of Science) since publication.
- How long can you go without checking email, or glancing at your phone? n.pr/10MG58J #mutlitasking @nprnews 6 hours ago
- Don't forget to tweet using our convention hashtag #aps2013dc Not attending? Follow along! instagram.com/p/ZlEOrhOI4t/ 8 hours ago
- "Every Every Every Generation Has Been the Me Me Me Generation" bit.ly/12JcZY0 #Millennials 10 hours ago
- MT @sciammind Want to be happier and live longer? Protect green spaces bit.ly/16n1euQ @mkonnikova 11 hours ago
- Study Shows How Bilinguals Switch Between Languages bit.ly/10ftYy0 1 day ago