“Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys” by Bonnie Auyeung1, Simon Baron-Cohen1, Emma Ashwin1, Rebecca Knickmeyer1,2, Kevin Taylor3, Gerald Hackett4 and Melissa Hines5 was published in Psychological Science in February 2009 and has been cited 48 times (via Web of Science) since publication.
- "Every Every Every Generation Has Been the Me Me Me Generation" bit.ly/12JcZY0 #Millennials 59 minutes ago
- MT @sciammind Want to be happier and live longer? Protect green spaces bit.ly/16n1euQ @mkonnikova 2 hours ago
- Study Shows How Bilinguals Switch Between Languages bit.ly/10ftYy0 20 hours ago
- Fear, Happiness, and Sadness Share Common Neural Building Blocks bit.ly/13BPMog 23 hours ago
- Trauma Survivors Deserve Therapy That Actually Works huff.to/YUs4VY APS Executive Director Alan Kraut in @HuffingtonPost #PTSD 1 day ago