‘No Retrieval-Induced Forgetting Under Stress’ by Susanne Koessler1, Harald Engler2, Carsten Riether3, and Johanna Kissler1 was published in Psychological Science in November 2009 and has been cited 3 times (via Web of Science) since publication.
- Study Shows How Bilinguals Switch Between Languages bit.ly/10ftYy0 2 hours ago
- Fear, Happiness, and Sadness Share Common Neural Building Blocks bit.ly/13BPMog 5 hours ago
- Trauma Survivors Deserve Therapy That Actually Works huff.to/YUs4VY APS Executive Director Alan Kraut in @HuffingtonPost #PTSD 7 hours ago
- New Research From Clinical Psychological Science bit.ly/10ybn2Y 3 days ago
- Men’s upper-body strength may predict their political opinions on economic redistribution bit.ly/11JTrps 3 days ago