“Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys” by Bonnie Auyeung1, Simon Baron-Cohen1, Emma Ashwin1, Rebecca Knickmeyer1,2, Kevin Taylor3, Gerald Hackett4 and Melissa Hines5 was published in Psychological Science in February 2009 and has been cited 48 times (via Web of Science) since publication.
- New Research From Clinical Psychological Science bit.ly/10ybn2Y 2 days ago
- Men’s upper-body strength may predict their political opinions on economic redistribution bit.ly/11JTrps 2 days ago
- We look forward to seeing you! RT @m5th_k01 @PsychScience I will be participating in APS annual convention for the first time! #aps2013dc 2 days ago
- What’s Location Got to Do With It? bit.ly/10IqJ1L #perception 2 days ago
- Why do so many #sports players and athletes choose to wear the color red when they compete? bit.ly/18No79q @danielfarrelly 3 days ago